Important Office Updates
At Park Hill Dental, our main goal has always been to protect the health of our patients, our team, and our community. In light of the recent increase in COVID-19 cases, we’re being proactive and have decided to close the office for all elective dental treatment from July 1st until July 12th. We will contact you as soon as the office reopens or if this date changes. Here are some more details you should know:
- If you have a dental emergency, please contact us and we’ll take care of you. If you’re in pain, have a broken tooth, or an abscess, please call or text us
- If you have essential ongoing treatment with us, we will keep you on the schedule or re-appoint your treatment as needed. We will be reaching out to each of you individually
- Our online practice portal is always open. You can log in at www.patientconnect365.com
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you via email beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed. Expect to have yourtemperature taken once in the office.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- Please stay in your vehicle when you arrive to our appointment and call us at 210-788-1967 to let us know we have arrived. We will text you or call you once we are ready for you.
- Please, bring your own mask to the appointment. Entering the premises without them is not permitted.
- Limit companion to your appointment, only parents/legal guardians or caretakers will be allowed.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at office number or visit our website at web address.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.