Important Office Updates
Dear Valued Patient,
At Park Hill Dental, our main goal has always been to protect the health of our patients, our team, and our community.
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, and to comply with the mandatory order for dental offices in the state of Texas, our office will be closed until April 21st, 2020.
Meanwhile we will contact you to reschedule your appointment or if this date changes.
Here are some more details you should know:
- If you have a dental emergency, please contact us and we’ll take care of you. If you’re in pain, have a broken tooth, or an abscess, please call 210-788-1967
- If you have essential ongoing treatment, we will re-appoint your treatment as needed. We will be reaching out to each of you individually over the next few days.
- Our online practice portal is always open. You can log in at www.patientconnect365.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook or Instagram direct messages @parkhilldental
- Fill out the form on our Contact Us Page
- Patient Connect Portal
We will be assesing the situation day by day and keep you updated. It is hard to tell what the future holds but by working together we will come back even stronger.
Take care, see you soon.
The Staff at Park Hill Dental